Oval 5

REHOMED - oas - Pound - SDCC - Zola & Zoe, Mum And Baby Lurch

Zitat von: 5.6.14
Die "kleine" Zoe sucht noch icon_arrow.gif

ZOLA REHOMED
blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

Update von Zola aus dem neuen zu Hause icon_arrow.gif
Auch dieser Beitrag geht dann demnächst zu den anderen Poundies, die einen Platz zum Bleiben gefunden haben

Zitat von: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=339474709494177&set=a.228557670585882.44795.223898464385136&type=1Halfway There Hounds, 21.2.13:
Another one on the move.... Zoe has left and will be catching the ferry shortly and off to our friends at K9interventions icon_arrow.gif. Be good and be lucky Zoe XxX

Update 7.2.13 - Vorstellung Zola
Zola

Update 111212
Zitat von: Halfway There HoundsZola & Zoe
Mum and daughter where surrendered to Dunboyne pound to be put to sleep. They are thin, have mange, and are a little nervous...Zoe maybe only 3 months old...

101212 - Out and safe (fb-Link)

Zitat von: A Dog`s LifeZola & Zoe

Sex: Female
Stray or Surrender: Surrenders
Kennel number: 30
Picked up:
Date in: 06/12/12
Needs out: ASAP

I was completely lost for words when i saw these 2 scared and crestfallen little beauts in their bed. Zola and Zoe were both surrendered to the pound - look to be mother and daughter - and they just look like they've had the worst time ever prior to coming in there. They are both very underweight with a skin condition, both hopefully treatable. It was their deflated and downtrodden response to me that made me so upset. They are in major need of some love and time and to learn that not all humans will treat them so badly. Gutted that i had to leave them but they are cosy for the minute with each others company. If you can help them please post, pm or call Martina on icon_arrow.gif

fb icon_arrow.gif

Oval 5

Könnt Ihr Euch erinnern an die beiden?

Von Zola gibt es jetzt ein Update aus dem neuen zu Hause. icon_arrow.gif

In der Regel füge ich solche Dinge einfach ein und verschiebe den Beitrag da hin, wo er hin gehört. Dann sieht man es halt nicht ohne extra danach zu suchen weil es keinen neuen Beitrag gibt.
Heute möchte ich einfach mal sehen lassen wie das weiter gegangen ist. Von der Kleinen hab ich bisher noch nichts gefunden. Ob das noch auftaucht weiß ich nicht, da sie nach UK ausgewandert ist. Wir werden sehen...   

Oval 5

Zoe - das kleine schwarze Welpi aus dem Pound - Monate später - am 1. Mai eingestellt icon_arrow.gif

schön, oder?