Begonnen von Oval 5, 23.11.2013, 05h07

vorheriges - nächstes

Oval 5

Auf ein Neues

Oval 5

[back1]
Den Anfang macht heuer mal GHIN mit einer limitierten Auflage:

[attach=1]

Ob die 6,50 Porto auch für den Versand nach Deutschland gelten möge man bitte mit GHIN
direkt absprechen :-)
.. und ...
das ist ein englischsprachiger Kalender!
[/back1]

Oval 5

[back1]
Dann hätten wir auch schon den iWi Kalender für das kommende Jahr :

17.12.13 - AUSVERKAUFT

[attach=1]

[/back1]

Oval 5

[back1]
da kriegen wir jetzt doch noch die Tränendrüse..

PAWS Ireland hat einen Kalender gemacht, und auch eine CD von John Cassidy zugunsten von PAWS im Shop, die sie gerne so oft als möglich verkaufen möchten, um mit der Schwemme von den Welpen, die nach Weihnachten unweigerlich kommen werden, zurecht kommen zu können...   

icon_arrow.gif

John Cassidy: "PAWS ANIMAL RESCUE IRELAND;.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOLKS.. but i'm going to plug the hell out of this between now and Christmas.. PAWS are going to be INUNDATED with unwanted Christmas puppies come the first week of January.. This CD is designed to raise as much money for PAWS in preparation for this sadly inevitable event as possible.. YOU CAN HELP IN 3 WAYS.. 1) PLEASE go to WWW.PAWS.IE/SHOP and PURCHASE a copy of the CD (or maybe buy a few as STOCKING FILLERS?!?!  ).. while we thank you for watching the video, and caring about it's content,only BUYING copies is actually going to HELP!!!! 2).. please SHARE SHARE SHARE this video and spread the word.. we NEED all the help we can get.. 3) REQUEST 'I'm Depending On You' by John Cassidy 'The PAWS Animal Rescue Song' on ALL YOUR local radio stations.. they have ALL been sent copies of it by Declan Quinn of LCM Promos.. but they NEED to get requests for it.. or else they won't play it.. if they say they've never heard of it, then please direct them to WWW.PAWS.IE for more info, and we will make sure they get a copy.. or BETTER STILL.. why don't YOU BUY A COPY and send it to them with your request.. i'm sorry if this all seems a bit pushy.. but i PROMISE you.. PAWS WILL be flooded with unwanted Dogs after Christmas and the financial situation WILL be desperate.. thank YOU in advance.... ."

[/back1]