REHOMED - VERMITTELT - AUF DEN INSELN

Begonnen von Oval 5, 15.02.2013, 23h33

vorheriges - nächstes

Oval 5

REHOMED - IRELAND - LAW - Boris, rough coated Lurcher, male, big, *?

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

ZitatUpdate 10.6. - Boris in Italy

icon_arrow.gif

icon_arrow.gif

ZitatLimmerick Animal Welfare -> Greyhounds -> Greyhounds for rehoming

Zitat von: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=599359356748434&set=a.220272467990460.60467.212914858726221&type=1Boris - settling in at his new home - his new family want to thank everyone who helped him, they just adore him and he is being a good lad settling in on the sofa as i type - happy times Boris

LAW - Boris, rough coated Lurcher, male, big, *? icon_arrow.gif
http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.ie/img/dogs/Dec12_Boris.jpg

ZitatBoris came into us with severe mange, he was underweight and had a huge
hematoma in his ear which was causing his a great deal of pain and needed
an operation. He was very down for many week but gradually he began to
improve once he was out of pain. After many weeks of care and medication,
Boris is now a stunning boy and we hope to get many offers of a home for
him. He is a very big lurcher with a coat which will look great once it grown
back healthy. Small came to LAW with the help from the Garda�. phone us on ........

Oval 5

Zitat von: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=513611882008910&set=a.513611448675620.1073741825.114109535292482&type=3&theaterREHOMED, BOB WILL STAY WITH HIS FOSTER MOM.

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

Zitat von: https://www.facebook.com/greathounds/posts/508421175861314Well Bob got the all clear for parvo just a bad tummy bug, like what Nana had here. Marley bounced back really really quickly I begin to wonder if it was parvo, however the tests for her were positive, very strange, either way Bob is being treated with antibiotics and hopefully will be back to himself as quickly as Marley was, so we can now finally wish you all a Happy St Patricks Day!! Phil

Zitat von: GHIN
Marley and her brother Bob need a lift tomorrow to Dublin please - This is sorted now thanks to our friend (Lu.)

Zitat von: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363253487120564&set=a.107146912731224.15346.107145512731364&type=1&comment_id=823130&offset=0&total_comments=35Great news they are both sorted!

LaoiseDog Pound Shelter
ZitatFound in Portlaoise this morning a sibling of the girl currently in the pound. Also needing help

Oval 5

Dogs Trust in ENGLAND

blumen_2.gif

11.8.13 - REHOMED

Oval 28.5.13 - noch in der Vermittlung

REHOMED - JAMIE / Lurcher / Male / 2 to 5 Years / Rehoming Centre: Shoreham  icon_arrow.gif

[attach=1]

Oval 5

DT - PATTY, Greyhound, f, 5 to 7 Years, Ilfracombe

Nicht mehr eingestellt - d.h. die Patty ist vermittelt  blumen_2.gif

DogsTrust in ENGLAND
Oval 28.5.13 - RESERVED

PATTY / Greyhound / Female / 5 to 7 Years / Rehoming Centre: Ilfracombe  icon_arrow.gif

[attach=1]

Oval 5

DogsTrust ENGLAND

blumen_2.gif

REHOMED

REHOMED - FLORA / Lurcher / Female / 2 to 5 Years / Rehoming Centre: Kenilworth  icon_arrow.gif

[attach=1]

Oval 5

DogsTrust in NORFOLK

blumen_2.gif obviously rehomed :-)

Oval 21.8.13 - scheint nichts geworden zu sein - ist jetzt im Center in Snetterton, Norfolk

Oval 28.5.13 - RESERVED

DILLY / A Crossbreed / Female / 8+ Years / Rehoming Centre: Ballymena

[attach=1]

Oval 5

MADRA - Mutts Anonymous Dog Rescue and Adoption - 10.3.13

blumen_2.gif

Homed dogs 2013

[attach=1]

REHOMED - Suki, Greyhound, f, female, 18 month old icon_arrow.gif

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/71897_10151405954423122_1459983563_n.jpg

Zitat
My name is Suki and I am a lovely greyhound girl. I think I am about 18 months old. I am very affectionate and seem to love everyone but my main love so far appears to be other dogs. I just seem to be able to get on well with all dogs I meet. I think I would make a terrific 2nd (or maybe even 3rd) family friend. I play all day long with my buddies and am a cheery happy sight to see. Even if I didn't have doggie company, I would be a lovely girl to have as a canine companion. I don't need or want a huge amount of exercise; a bit of a gallop about and some time spent sniffing and snorting in the bushes and I'm done for the day. I do like my comforts though; so a snugly bed and a warm fire are top of my wish list. I am your all round low maintenance, lovely, easy doggie friend.

All dogs will be neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and a home check will be required.
Please see www.madra.ie
or call/email Marina on ...... (bitte per Link zum Original) ..

Oval 5

MADRA - Mutts Anonymous Dog Rescue and Adoption

blumen_2.gif

11.8.13 in "HOMED Dogs 2013"

REHOMED - Bruster, Greyhound, wb, male, * 2011 icon_arrow.gif

Zitat
I am Bruster and I am about 2 years old. I am a greyhound boy and I'm so lovely and lithe and graceful. I don't think I would be good in a home with cats, I try and try not to; but just can't seem to help myself wanting to chase them. So it's best to keep us apart. I walk really nicely on my lead and I am the most spotless boy in my kennel. I am maybe a little aloof at first but between you and me, that may be because I have never had a lot of real one on one human interaction. So, if you teach me how to be a cuddly boy, I bet I will pass the test with bells on! I am a kind and gentle lad and if you look deep into my eyes, you will see how badly I want to love you. I am just finding it hard to break through the barrier but with a little help, I know I will get there.

All dogs will be neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and a home check will be required.
Please see www.madra.ie
or call/email Marina on ........(bitte über original)..........

Oval 5

MADRA - Mutts Anonymous Dog Rescue and Adoption

blumen_2.gif

11.8.13 HOMED

REHOMED - Trump, Greyhound od. Lurcher, b, male, * 2012 icon_arrow.gif

ZitatI'm Trump and like my name sake, I'm having a bad hair day. Unlike him, I am confident my hair will improve. I have had a rough enough life up until now and my body is like a map of my troubles. I am underweight and scrawny, even by hound standards but I will bounce back in double quick time with some TLC and good nosh. Being only about a year old, I will forget and thrive and all that has gone before will be not even a memory. I am a loving and kind boy and yearn for a home of my own and a family to love me. Being little more than a big pup, I am full of fun and am a bit giddy and playful. I would make a great fun companion and a loving friend to have by your side for many years to come.

Please see www.madra.ie
or call/email Marina on......(bitte über das Original )......

Oval 5

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

ZitatNorth West SPCA Ballina

rehomed

rehomed Lurcher No. 1, sand with mask with the NWSPCA Ballina icon_arrow.gif

These 2 were bought in over 2 weeks ago~ these pics are after 2 weeks of treatment for mange, bite wounds
& general poor condition~ lurchers & greyhounds make such wonderful pets~ it is heartbreaking to see so many
in this state....

Oval 5

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

ZitatNorth West SPCA Ballina

rehomed

rehomed Lurcher No. 2, tricolor with the NWSPCA Ballina  icon_arrow.gif

These 2 were bought in over 2 weeks ago~ these pics are after 2 weeks of treatment for mange, bite wounds
& general poor condition~ lurchers & greyhounds make such wonderful pets~ it is heartbreaking to see so many
in this state....

Oval 5

I'm ADOPTED :) Bruno (6 Fotos)

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

Zitat von: update 9.6.13  daumen.gif -->

ZitatH.A.R.T ( Homeless Animal Rescue Team) North Cork Area

8.6.13 - Booked On An Adoptive Trial Basis

H.A.R.T. - Bruno, Lurcher, fawn, male, *?  icon_arrow.gif

The lovely Bruno, has come on leaps and bounds in the last few weeks and you can see
his wound has healed nicely, he also has a sparkle in his eyes, Bruno is ready for his
forever home if anyone can offer Bruno a home of his own please contact us.

noch ein Link  icon_arrow.gif

~~~~
10.3.13:
This is Bruno the first night we collected him about 3 weeks ago

Oval 5

Edit Oval 5 am 19.10.13:
neu eingestellt - es gibt jetzt ein eigenes Album für die Windhunde:
http://www.jagdwindhund.com/greyTs/index.php?topic=601.msg8184#msg8184
  icon_arrow.gif

blumen_2.gif
Taylor is rehomed :-)

blumen_2.gif
Dexter is rehomed

blumen_2.gif
Pharaoh is rehomed

blumen_2.gif
Rover is rehomed

blumen_2.gif
Luna is rehomed

blumen_2.gif
Lady is rehomed

Animal Sanctuary Hubasha - A.S.H. Animal Rescue ->
oder auf fb ->

Lurcher bei ASH icon_arrow.gif

[attach=1]

28.8.13 - Taylor is *booked *

Dafür sind Gentle Giant and Glenda dazu gekommen

28.5.13 -
Luna rehomed,
die anderen sind noch da,
zusätzlich ein Lurcher in fawn, "Gentle Giant"
und Glenda ist zurück gekommen, sucht also auch noch wieder...

Oval 5

Rehomed - CDAWG - BOSCO, Lurcher, bw, * 2012/13

blumen_2.gif

[attach=1]

ZitatCDAWG - BOSCO, Lurcher, bw, * 2012/13 icon_arrow.gif]